- Over the afternoon of 15 November, Russia carried out up to 80 long range missile strikes, mostly against power infrastructure targets across Ukraine.
- This is likely the largest number of strikes that Russia has conducted in a single day since the first week of the invasion.
- Munitions were launched from air, sea and land-based platforms. Although a large proportion of missiles were successfully intercepted.
- Ukraine is facing a significant decrease in the power available from its national grid. This will impact upon civilian access to communications, heating and water supplies.
- Continued strikes at this scale are drawing deeply upon Russia’s reserves of conventional cruise missiles, as degrading Ukrainian’s national infrastructure has become a key element of Russia’s strategic approach to the campaign.
The post British Defence Intelligence Update Ukraine – 17 November 2022 appeared first on Kyiv Post.